Video visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
Texas Children's Pediatrics Beansprout Dripping Springs
We’re excited to announce that Beansprout Pediatrics Dripping Springs is now a part of the Texas Children's Pediatrics family!
At Texas Children’s Pediatrics Beansprout – Dripping Springs, we offer high-quality, personalized and comprehensive pediatric care for children and teens – from newborn to 18 years of age. We’ll help you develop a trusted, long-term relationship with our expert physicians.
Our pediatricians are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and have special training in the unique needs of pediatric patients.
Our team provides a wide range of services to infants, children and adolescents, including:
- ADHD Assessment & Developmental Screening
- Allergy Testing
- Anxiety and Depression Screening
- Lactation Consulting
- Medical Ear Piercing
- Prenatal Visits
- Sick Visits
- Sport/Camp Physicals & Forms
- Vision Screening
- Wellness Visits
- After Hours Appointments at our Dripping Springs location
We also offer in-person and telemedicine appointments. Please contact us to discuss your appointment options.
We are accepting new patients at Texas Children's Pediatrics Beansprout – Dripping Springs, so contact us today at 512-610-7030.
New patient paperwork
To expedite your visit, please download and complete our required patient forms. Please bring the documents to your scheduled appointment.
- Registration Form
- Consent to Treat
- Delegation of Consent
- Financial Policy
- MyChart Proxy Authorization Form
- Immunization Registry
After an appointment, our physicians will write, call or fax prescriptions. You or your pharmacy may call our office for routine prescription refills.
Payment for medical services can be made by credit card and is due at the time of service. It is the parent or guardian's responsibility to pay any deductible, co-pay or co-insurance required by the insurance provider. As a courtesy, our office will file claims with any of our Texas Children's Pedatrics-contracted insurance plans. Please bring your insurance card to every visit.
For more information about billing and payment practices, please view our financial policy.
Texas Children's Pediatrics currently accepts the health insurance plans listed below. To be sure a specific location accepts your insurance or if you do not see your plan listed here, please call your Texas Children's Pediatrics location and ask for assistance. Though we try to keep this list as current as possible, we always are adding new insurance plans to better serve you.
Remember to check with your insurance plan provider to verify that Texas Children's Pediatrics is in your network. In addition, please contact your plan provider for questions about the specific procedures your plan covers.
At this time, Texas Children’s Pediatrics does NOT participate in any Marketplace Exchange benefit plans.
Commercial Insurance Products
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna POS
- Aetna PPO
- BCBS BlueChoice PPO/EPO
- BCBS Blue Essentials (formerly HMO Blue of Texas)
- BCBS Par Plan
- Choice Care Network PPO (Humana)
- Cigna/GreatWest HMO
- Cigna/GreatWest POS
- Cigna/GreatWest PPO (including Cigna Local Plus and Cigna SureFit)
- First Care Health Plans (a Baylor Scott & White Plan)
- Scott & White Health Plan
- First Health PPO (includes CCN and Coventry Health)
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Health Smart PPO (Health Payors now under the Health Smart network)
- Humana - HMO
- Humana - POS
- Humana - PPO
- Imagine Health PPO
- Independent Medical Systems EPO/PPO
- Memorial Hermann Health Plan PPO (Self Funded)
- Memorial Hermann Health Plan Select PPO (Fully Insured)
- Memorial Hermann Health Plan Edge PPO (MH Employees)
- MultiPlan - PHCS & Savility PPO
- MultiPlan - Beech St. PPO
- PacifiCare (UHC) HMO
- PacifiCare (UHC) PPO
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. PPO (NAPP & Family Care)
- Tricare PPO / HMO
- UHC (PacifiCare) Options PPO
- UHC (PacifiCare) non PPO products
- USA Managed Care Organization PPO
- USFHP (US Family Health Plan)
Market Place Plans
- Friday Health Plan
Recent Blog Posts
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Make an Appointment
For current patients, if you have a MyChart account, you may schedule sick visits and well check-up appointments directly.
Written or electronic prescriptions will be given after a patient has been seen by a physician or nurse practitioner.
For routine prescription refills, please contact your pharmacy. If your child has no refills available, please contact your child's Texas Children's Pediatrics practice.
Texas Children's Pediatrics recommends the pediatric vaccine schedule approved by the AAP and CDC.